Powerdyne technology utilizes all carbonaceous material with unique efficiency. The result is greater energy output with less fuel and a minimum of pollution.
Alternative Uses for Powerdyne® Innovative Power Systems
Can clean exhaust/flue gas created from carbonaceous feed stocks, for:
- Steel manufacturing
- Cement production
- Glass manufacturing and mirror lines
- Gas and Diesel Generators, as well as Power Plants.
Leaders in Technological Innovation
- Coal-fueled power plants are the largest source of electricity for people around the world.
- As renewable sources remain expensive and inaccessible, can we take an existing technology and make it more efficient?
- Powerdyne® technology replaces and updates current equipment involved in the energy-producing process, improving efficiency in every step from the initial coal pulverizing to burning, heat transfer, and turbine function.
Virtual Power Plant Layout